Saturday, June 29, 2013

Alaska State Line to Fairbanks

OKKKK we made it (I know I know Pat A we get to do it all over again going back!)  But coming into Alaska this way you don't at first see the huge mountains but just the wow factor of how far you can see and then the mountains come.









                                       This is Delta Junction - the end of the Alaskan Highway.





                      And did I mention BUGS here???  As in MOSQUITO'S!!!  They luvvvv Will! lol




                                                     


                                                              OKKKK here's the North Pole!!!


                           This is where all the Santa's letters come since 1952 - SANTA's HOUSE


                                  And this is the largest standing SANTA - standing at 40 feet.

We would have stopped to drop off my Santa wish list but my "older" Sis many years ago told me there was NO SANTA!!



No comments:

Post a Comment