Thursday, May 19, 2011

Zion National Park, Utah #2


                                   Here are a few pic's of our visit to the Park. 



                                             Zion Lodge where we had lunch.


                                         Our view from our table at lunch.




What can I say these guys find me wherever I go - was sitting on a rock and out he pops - is he cute or what. 


You have to walk beneath the water falls to get to the top - and yes I made it - and if you're wondering yes my hair got wet - so there! 



Ok Wayne you said I was never in the pictures and you wanted me in a picture well here it is.  Your Dad and I rock climbing!!


                Going back to the car after that long hard day of rock climbing!! lol


                                                                 xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment