Monday, April 25, 2011

Camp Verde, AZ

Hi - here are a few pic's of our visit to the Montezuma Castle and the Montezuma Well.

 It's amazing looking at the Castle that people really lived up there - they built ladders to climb from one area to another  - hopefully my "cave man" would have gotten us a bottom floor room!









 The Montezuma Well was quite a site.   They said that they sent divers down in the well to check how deep it was but it got so murky and went so much further down that they brought the divers back up for their safety. 










Another beautiful sunset in Arizona - enjoy - xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hey I went there in Jr. high with my youth group! I haven't thought of that place in years, have a postcard someplace. I am so glad you are blogging, now we can really live vicariously through your journeys and experience North America Aunt Pat style!

    ReplyDelete